Obtaining a mortgage in Italy for an Italian citizen living abroad enrolled in the A.I.R.E. (Register of Italian citizens living abroad) implies many advantages.
Italian citizens living abroad can get:
- A positive evaluation by Italian banks, which are less strict towards clients showing a close relationship with Italy than those living abroad with foreign income and with weak ties to their country
- Significant tax relief linked to the purchase of a first house in Italy without transferring residency
- A simplified mortgage application processes
TOP ITALIAN MORTAGE supports you in finding the best solution available in the Italian banking
landscape and guarantees a certified translation service for Italian citizens resident abroad.
People who can register in the A.I.R.E include:
- Italian citizens living abroad for more than a year
- Italian citizens born and living abroad
- Applicants who have obtained Italian citizenship whilst abroad, and still live outside Italy
Registration at the A.I.R.E. enables the applicant to:
- obtain support of the consular office
- vote by mail
- celebrate marriage or civil partnership outside Italy
- much more.
Additional information on the A.I.R.E. available on the official website of the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation.
Online mortgage calculator for month repayments on first/holiday home for individuals or companies.Mortgage Calculator
Information on the costs of an Italian mortgage: registration fee, origination fee, brokerage costs etc.MORTGAGE FEES IN ITALY
Here's the list of preliminary questions you can answer to check your Mortgage eligibility. Take the test.Eligibility Test