Obtaining a mortgage in Italy for an Italian citizen living abroad enrolled in the A.I.R.E. (Register of Italian citizens living abroad) implies many advantages.
Italian citizens living abroad can get:
- a positive evaluation by Italian banks, which are less strict towards clients showing a close relationship with the Italian territory than with applicants who only live abroad and have foreign incomes;
- significant tax reliefs linked to the purchase of the First House in Italy without transferring the residency;
- an easier procedure to get a mortgage.
TOP ITALIAN MORTAGE supports you in finding the best solution available in the Italian banking landscape and guarantees a certified translation service for Italian citizens resident abroad.
The following categories can register in the A.I.R.E:
- Italian citizens moving abroad for more than 1 year;
- Italian citizens born and living abroad;
- People who obtained the Italian citizenship abroad and keep living abroad;
The registration at the A.I.R.E gives you the possibility to:
- obtain the support of the consular office;
- vote abroad, receiving by mail the necessary documents;
- celebrate a marriage or a civil partnership abroad;
- much more.
Additional information about the A.I.R.E are available at the dedicated page of the official website of the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation.
You can calculate your mortgage online to get an idea about your monthly repayments on first/holiday home, whether you are a natural person or a company.Read More
MORTGAGE FEES IN ITALY
All information regarding the rates of an Italian mortgage; mortgage registration fee, bank investigation, brokerage costs, etc.Read More
Here's the list of preliminary questions you can answer to check your Mortgage eligibility.
Take the test.