Fidea’s services also address to companies having their registered office abroad, assisting them in case of purchase of a property in Italy. This is possible through the establishment of an Italian special purpose vehicle (which must be affiliated and subsidiary to a foreign company) or through a satellite office of a foreign company.
We will work together with you, studying every single situation and every request to find the best solution and increase your chances to get a mortgage in Italy.
We collaborate with trustworthy consulting companies, highly specialized in legal, commercial and tax advising, able to assist you especially in case of establishment of an Italian special purpose vehicle being affiliated and subsidiary to a foreign company.
WHO CAN BE FINANCED?
- Legal entities having registered office all over the worlds and/or having satellite offices in Italy and/or Italian companies being affiliated and subsidiary to a foreign company.
WHAT CAN BE FINANCED?
PURCHASE OF A PROPERTY
- Property which is habitable and in order with all the necessary permits;
- MAX 50% of the purchase price.
WHAT CAN NOT BE FINANCED?
- Building and/or renovation of a real estate.
- The last 3 financial reports, having a high and consolidated EBITDA levels in the revenue. The EBITDA levels must be at least triple related to the mortgage total instalment amount calculated on annual basis;
- Absence of issues related to the company’s credit worthiness;
- Applicability of the “principle of reciprocity” following the International Law;
- Opening of a bank account in the lender bank;
- Transfer of the money, used as equity for finalizing the purchase, to the Italian account before the final deliberation of the mortgage;
- Sworn translation / legalization of the income documents (Italian).
TYPES OF MORTGAGE
- French Amortisation Schedule (unvaried instalment including interests and principal payment);
- Fixed Rate and Variable Rate.
You can calculate your mortgage online to get an idea about your monthly repayments on first/holiday home, whether you are a natural person or a company.Read More
MORTGAGE FEES IN ITALY
All information regarding the rates of an Italian mortgage; mortgage registration fee, bank investigation, brokerage costs, etc.Read More
Here's the list of preliminary questions you can answer to check your Mortgage eligibility.
Take the test.