Fidea also offers a service to companies registered outside Italy, assisting them with purchasing property
in Italy. This is possible through the establishment of an Italian special purpose entity (which must be
affiliated and subsidiary to a foreign company) or through a satellite office of a foreign company.
We will work together with you, scrutinising your application to find the best solution and increase your mortgage options in Italy.
We collaborate with trustworthy consulting companies, highly specialized in legal, commercial and tax advising, able to assist you in establishing an Italian special purpose entity affiliated and subsidiary to a foreign company.
WHO CAN BE FINANCED?
- Legal entities with a registered office worldwide and/or with satellite offices in Italy and/or Italian companies affiliated and subsidiary to a foreign company.
WHAT CAN BE FINANCED?
PURCHASE OF A PROPERTY
- Full habitable property with all permissions in order
- MAX 50% of the purchase price
WHAT CANNOT BE FINANCED?
- Real estate renovation, restoration and construction
- The 3 most recent financial statements demonstrating widely consolidated EBITDA at significant levels
- Absence of issues related to the company’s credit worthiness
- Applicability of the “principle of reciprocity” following the International Law
- Opening of a bank account in the lender bank
- Transfer of the money, used as equity for finalizing the purchase, to the Italian account before the final deliberation of the mortgage
- Sworn translation / legalization of the income documents (Italian)
TYPES OF MORTGAGE
- French Amortisation Schedule (fixed instalment including interest and principal payment).
- Fixed Rate and Variable Rate.
Online mortgage calculator for month repayments on first/holiday home for individuals or companies.Mortgage Calculator
Information on the costs of an Italian mortgage: registration fee, origination fee, brokerage costs etc.MORTGAGE FEES IN ITALY
Here's the list of preliminary questions you can answer to check your Mortgage eligibility. Take the test.Eligibility Test